According to the HSE (Health & Safety Executive) Key figures for Great Britain (2018/19)
• 1.4 million working people suffering from a work-related illness
• 2,526 mesothelioma deaths due to past asbestos exposures (2017)
• 147 workers killed at work
• 581,000 working people sustaining an injury at work according to the Labour Force Survey
• 69,208 injuries to employees reported under RIDDOR
• 28.2 million working days lost due to work-related illness and workplace injury
• £15 billion estimated cost of injuries and ill health from current working conditions (2017/18)
For employers and employees, the cost financially and to your reputation from inadequate H&S training can have devastating effects. That’s why from using protective equipment to dealing with accidents, Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) is indispensable to a healthy and safe working environment.
The Health and Safety Awareness course in Health and Social Care is designed for:
• Workers at all levels within employment
• Employers looking for an induction or professional development course for employees
• All employees to ensure a workforce that follows working safe practices
The certification displaying the course content will demonstrate how National Occupational Standards have been met.
Work through this course, watch the videos, navigate the resources to professional organisations and current legislation and prove your knowledge with interactive quizzes before being awarded the Health & Safety Awareness in Health & Social Care certificate.
Care Training Services was established in 2011 with the aim of providing outstanding training in the Health and Social Care sector. To accompany the 100’s of hours of classroom training, we are pleased to bring you the Health & Safety in Health and Social Care online course.
We Protect Your Privacy
Your Data is Safe With Us