Pearson Edexcel Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England)
PEARSON EDEXEL LEVEL 5 DIPLOMA IN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT FOR HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE AND YOUNG PEOPLE’S SERVICES (ENGLAND)
Is Your Workplace Prepared?
Do you know that Regulation 28 of the Children’s Homes (England) Regulations 2015 states that:
28.- (1) A person may only manage a children’s home if
(b) (i) the person has the appropriate experience, qualification and skills…
(2) For the purposes of paragraph (1)(b)(i) the person has the appropriate experience and qualification if the person has
(c) by the relevant date, attained
(i) the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare or
(ii) a qualification which the registered provider considers to be equivalent to the Level 5 Diploma.
(3) The relevant date is
1. (a) in the case of a person who starts to managing a home after 1st April 2014, the date which falls 3 years after the date on which that person started managing a home; or
2. (b) in the case of a person who was managing a home on 1st April 2014, 1st April 2017
Designed to be delivered in the workplace the Pearson/Edexcel Leadership and Management Level 5 Diplomas will meet the above requirements.
The Pearson Edexcel Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (England) is designed for:
- Anyone employed or working towards employment in management and advanced practice of health and social care and Children and Young People’s Services.
Upon successful completion of this qualification, candidates will be equipped with the appropriate levels of knowledge and understanding to ensure confident working practice. The certification displaying individual units will demonstrate how National Occupational Standards have been met.
What’s more, employers can book this course for their employees and rest assured that not only have they fulfilled their legal responsibility but that this training will provide employees with the knowledge and skills to work safely and provide evidence to demonstrate compliance with The Children’s Homes Regulations and Ofsted requirements.
All our Assessors and Internal Quality Assurers are experienced practitioners in Health & Social Care Children and Young Peoples Services.
- Access to paper-based or e-portfolios to meet the learner’s needs
- Resources to aid studying
- One assessor and IQA for the duration of your award
- Face to face meetings
- Email and telephone support
- Observations carried out in your workplace with no interruption to working hours